Thursday 28 April 2016

Premier Clinic - safe, effective aesthetic services

Have you ever faced any skin conditions, when you don't know who or where to turn to?

Are there too many products in the market they only advertise their benefits, but don't necessarily tell you the side effects?

Are you hesitant in trying the treatments provided by clinics?

Seems like you have never heard of Premier Clinic, the safe & effective aesthetic services!Boost your confidence with their professional treatment including botox, lasers, peels, fat loss, & skin care!

Located in TTDI & Bangsar, the clinic aims to bring beauty from the inside & allows each of their patients to walk out with a beautiful smile! With professional doctors, they provide a consultation, to ensure that all their patients receive the correct treatment.

So I had my first consultation here & I voiced out some of my concerns about my skin. I have a combination skin, so it's quite difficult to find the correct skincare and make-up, so I definitely had to solve this issue. With that said, I had confidence that Premier Clinic would help to solve my issues.


Premier Aesthetic Programs: 

To give you the very best results, Premier Clinic offers Aesthetic programs by combining cutting-edge procedures which work synergistically at specific intervals and sequences to comprehensively 

  • Anti-Wrinkle Program to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. 
  • Anti-Pigmentation Program to fight blemishes. 
  • Face Reshaping Program for a V-shaped face. 
  • Volume Lift Program to reverse facial volume loss. 
  • Skin Lifting Program for non-surgical face lift. 
  • Skin Resurfacing Program to treat acne scars and rough skin more aggressively. 
  • Skin Refining Program for smoother skin and reduced pore size. 
  • Acne Care Program can help those with active acne. 
  • Hair Care Program for those with hair loss issues. 
  • Slimming Program to help you lose inches.

The different programs are personally tailored according to each patient's needs. For myself, I tried out the Carbon Laser Peel, which uses laser beams to remove any imperfections caused by pores.


First off, I was given a cleanse to make sure my skin was prep for the laser treatment. 



Then, my face was covered with a thin carbon layer.


This Carbon Layer Peel process involves a laser beam that shoots directly on the skin. The carbon will then absorb the laser beam. 


At the same time, there is a small vacuum that removes the carbon particles. The process takes only around 10 minutes, and you can immediately feel the effect.


SO WHAT NOW?!

My pores are minimized and visibly smaller. & I feel absolutely refreshing. My skin feels very light & glowing. In addition, I can feel that my pores are very clean & fresh. (And by the way, it was only after one treatment!)

I didn't expect that this treatment had such an effect on my skin. I understand that many of us girls are hesitant to try new things because of the price, quality, and the effect. But a trip to Premier Clinic will definitely be worth it.

Not only are their services good, but the staff are super friendly! 

Here's what the clinic looks like: 
TTDI Address: 31 Jalan Wan Kadir 2, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 WP Kuala Lumpur.

Bangsar Address: 40, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, 59100 WP Kuala Lumpur.

You can arrange for a free consultation @ 012-662 5552 or click [[ HERE ]]

You can also ind them on Facebook or at their website

Excited? Call them & try it out!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment